You + Me = Magic! Individual coaching is an opportunity for you to dig deep, figure out exactly what health and wellness goals are important to you, and work directly with me to start taking concrete steps towards reaching those goals.
About 1-on-1 Coaching
The standard blueprint we’re given for living a “healthy life” was born out of an oppressive diet culture that utilizes guilt and shame as motivation. Typical wellness advice looks only at fitness and nutrition and ignores all the other factors that play a role in how we feel.
1-on-1 coaching with me is an opportunity to completely reimagine what caring for yourself can look like. I provide non-judgmental support and expertise that not only considers the aspects of your life that are within your control to change, but also the systemic and structural forces at work that make change more challenging.
We’ll examine all of the things that are keeping you feeling stuck and crappy, so that we can build a path forward based in nourishing yourself (not punishing yourself). Together we’ll develop and implement tools, strategies, and mindset shifts for your unique needs and circumstances.
Who It’s For
I work with smart, accomplished humans who need support and help with things like:
- Challenging and eradicating sneaky diet culture thoughts and habits
- Learning how to confront black-and-white thinking to unleash a more colorful life
- Approaching self-care in more effective and realistic ways
- Fully adopting the practice of intuitive eating in order to stress less and make decisions about food with confidence
- Rethinking exercise so they can enjoy movement enough to do it more consistently rather than constantly stopping and starting new routines
- Figuring out what steps to take to meet their fitness goals
- Believing that all bodies are deserving of respect and trust no matter their size and shape
- Redefining health and wellness for themselves in a non-shaming way so they don’t constantly feel like they’re coming up short
Please note: I do not work with people who want to prioritize weight loss and aesthetic changes to their bodies or people who are currently in eating disorder recovery (unless on referral from their treatment team).
1-on-1 Coaching Details
Price & Engagement
$450/month for a four-month minimum commitment
Three 45-minute coaching calls per month + email support
Commitment to Accessibility:
I have a limited number of sliding scale coaching spots for individuals who would benefit from this service but cannot afford to pay full price. Please inquire with me directly about availability.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Check out my other coaching services below.
The Snack Pack is my 8-week online group coaching program for those who want to learn how to put the intuitive eating principles into practice in real life and start enjoying food again, all while working alongside like-minded individuals.
Want to pick my brain? I offer flat-rate consultation calls for those who want my help with wellness or business strategy. These focused sessions provide an opportunity to benefit from my expertise without a long-term commitment.