Click here to access a written transcript of this episode.
- What lights Danielle up right now.
- How Danielle came to focus on visibility in her work.
- Why women and marginalized folks may have a fear of visibility in the first place.
- The role self-blame can play in our lives.
- Why trying harder and harder to control things we can't change is rarely the answer.
- Having the goal of creating a bigger body of work.
- Visibility when it comes to social justice and speaking up for what you believe in.
- Making sure we have people in our circles who can help us with showing up how we want to.
- Being unapologetic about the things we've been taught to apologize for.
- The importance of finding people and places where you can bring all of you to.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Our mutual teacher and mentor, Kelly Diels (who has been on the podcast before)
- Danielle's Visibility Medicine program
- My Follow Your Arrow membership program
Featured in This Episode
Danielle Cohen (she/her) is a visibility coach and brand photographer with a unique talent for helping pro-social creative entrepreneurs, coaches, visionaries, and healers step into and offer their greatest work by becoming more visible, owning their story and their magic, and sharing it with the world. You can keep up with Danielle on her website and Instagram.
Did you benefit from this episode? You can show your appreciation by supporting Danielle's work. Check out Danielle's group coaching program, Visibility Medicine, and add your name to the waitlist if you're interested in learning more.
Take a Deeper Dive into the Show
How To Support the Podcast
Each episode of the podcast is carefully crafted with you, the listener, in mind. If you appreciate the podcast and what you're learning from it, there are multiple ways to support it so I can continue to put out episodes for months and years to come.
1. Subscribe, rate & review, and share.
Want to help the show keep growing? First, subscribing to the podcast in your podcast provider of choice is the best way to make sure you never miss an episode. Second, ratings and reviews in Apple Podcasts make it easier for people to discover the show. To leave one, click here from any Apple device, scroll down to "Ratings and Reviews", and click where it says "Write A Review" to submit one. Lastly, don't hesitate to share your favorite episodes with friends or give the podcast a shout-out on social media (I love seeing your tags!).
2. Leave a tip.
While the podcast is still growing and without consistent advertisers, the hours of labor I put into producing the show are unpaid, and I pay for editing, transcriptions, and hosting out of pocket. Consider leaving a tip through Paypal, Venmo, or the Cash app to show your appreciation for all the work that goes into putting out a weekly episode for you to enjoy:
Share the love!
I’m a self-trust coach, writer, and podcast host with a mission to help people figure out who they are and what they value so they can come home to themselves.
Each week, I pour my heart into The Sunday Share to bring creative and valuable insights to your inbox that you won’t want to miss.