Click here to access a written transcript of this episode.
- What lights Danielle up right now.
- How Danielle came to focus on visibility in her work.
- Why women and marginalized folks may have a fear of visibility in the first place.
- The role self-blame can play in our lives.
- Why trying harder and harder to control things we can't change is rarely the answer.
- Having the goal of creating a bigger body of work.
- Visibility when it comes to social justice and speaking up for what you believe in.
- Making sure we have people in our circles who can help us with showing up how we want to.
- Being unapologetic about the things we've been taught to apologize for.
- The importance of finding people and places where you can bring all of you to.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Our mutual teacher and mentor, Kelly Diels (who has been on the podcast before)
- Danielle's Visibility Medicine program
- My Follow Your Arrow membership program
Featured in This Episode
Danielle Cohen (she/her) is a visibility coach and brand photographer with a unique talent for helping pro-social creative entrepreneurs, coaches, visionaries, and healers step into and offer their greatest work by becoming more visible, owning their story and their magic, and sharing it with the world. You can keep up with Danielle on her website and Instagram.
Did you benefit from this episode? You can show your appreciation by supporting Danielle's work. Check out Danielle's group coaching program, Visibility Medicine, and add your name to the waitlist if you're interested in learning more.
The Queer Agenda
The Queer Agenda is a newsletter dedicated to uplifting LGBTQIA+ folks (where our accomplices benefit too) by sharing thoughtful tools, strategies, advice, and encouragement to help us heal and come home to ourselves. It’s equal parts warm hug, gentle kick in the ass, and queer magic.