Click here to access a written transcript of this episode.
Mentioned in This Episode
- What Does It Mean To Redefine Health and Wellness | #1
- The original podcast cover art and the second version of the podcast cover art
- Pat Flynn's Power-Up Podcasting course
- Celebrating 50 Freakin' Episodes and Going Behind the Scenes of the Podcast | #50
- Strategies for Cultivating Curiosity | #106
- Brené Brown
Featured in This Episode
Shohreh Davoodi (she/her) was the host of the Conjuring Up Courage podcast during the show's three-year run. Currently, Shohreh is focusing her attention on being a writer and creator. You can keep up with Shohreh by subscribing to her newsletter, The Queer Agenda, and following her on Instagram and TikTok.
The Queer Agenda
The Queer Agenda is a newsletter dedicated to uplifting LGBTQIA+ folks (where our accomplices benefit too) by sharing thoughtful tools, strategies, advice, and encouragement to help us heal and come home to ourselves. It’s equal parts warm hug, gentle kick in the ass, and queer magic.