Click here to access a written transcript of this episode.
This is the first episode of a three-part Self-Trust Series where I'm talking about the ins and outs of learning to trust yourself. Part 1 is all about what led me to self-trust coaching, how I define self-trust and why it's important, and who some of my favorite self-trust icons are.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Guest Host Sarah Gray Interviews Shohreh for the Podcast's First Anniversary | #57
- Owning Your Mistakes and Using Your Culture-Making Power with Kelly Diels | #55
- When Ted Yoho called AOC a “f*cking bitch”
- AOC's skincare and makeup routine video for Vogue
- AOC questioning Michael Cohen
- AOC's signature red lipstick, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso by Stila Cosmetics
- Hayley Williams
- Good Dye Young
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Together Rising
- Glennon Doyle and Abby Wambach‘s Instagrams
- Alok Vaid-Menon
- Beyond the Gender Binary by Alok Vaid-Menon
- Click here to access the free journaling prompts for this episode
Featured in This Episode
Shohreh Davoodi (she/her) was the host of the Conjuring Up Courage podcast during the show's three-year run. Currently, Shohreh is focusing her attention on being a writer and creator. You can keep up with Shohreh by subscribing to her newsletter, The Queer Agenda, and following her on Instagram and TikTok.
The Queer Agenda
The Queer Agenda is a newsletter dedicated to uplifting LGBTQIA+ folks (where our accomplices benefit too) by sharing thoughtful tools, strategies, advice, and encouragement to help us heal and come home to ourselves. It’s equal parts warm hug, gentle kick in the ass, and queer magic.